Friday, January 15, 2010

Death to #24.....

#24 has treated my horribly today....I wanted to make a template of some different lettering examples that can be used to embroider names.... I set up the machine and went through all of the steps just the way it told me to... and here comes big bad error message #24 yelling at me...."beep beep beep beep beep...beep beep beep beep beep!" UGH!!! No, the small hoop is NOT attached, the large hoop is, that's the one its supposed to have attached...what is your problem?

I restart the machine a GAZILLION times, go through all of the step-by-step instructions, honoring the proper sequence in starting up and hooking it up....but error 24 keeps beeping at me!!! GRRRR

I call the service center... it is in Minneapolis. Minneapolis is 5 hours away from me, but THATS the closest service center.. I try to get their help, but they have none. One lady tells me I may have a sensor that is bad.. in my brand new 1 month old machine...

I go online, because maybe there is something there to help, and I find an update that may help how the computer talks to the machine, so I take an insane length of time to download it, and then the machine worked a little bit...

Enough to do the script samples, but I think the thread was wrong.....

Oh well. Now, I sit on the couch and listen to my daughter tell her dad that she will tell him how her day went as soon as he wasn't annoying....which means he'll never hear about her day... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment