Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New law in town

Effective immediately!!!!! All invoices will be paid before I start your order! Yup! I tried to be nice and make the items first, so folks could see what they are getting before they pay for it, but it costs me to buy the materials, and it is a risk to foot the bill for items that either don't get paid or take a week to be paid.

So, you order, I put you on the list...when your name comes up on the list, I will invoice you. If you cannot pay at that time,, I go to the next name on the list...Once paid, I will start your item. Once finished, I will send you a pic, if you are happy, I will ship upon completion. If you are unhappy, it will be my pleasure to fix it then send it. :D

Thanks lovelies! I appreciate your patience and support!
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment